Integrate with Google Analytics
- Select your project and click on "ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES":
- Generate service account key and select role Viewer
- Open JSON file and copy its content, then go to Admin -> Settings -> General (/admin/settings/general) and update field "Service Account Credentials" in Analytics plugin settings by the content from JSON file:
It will look like this:
- Go to Google Analytics account: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/. Click on "Admin" => "View Settings" and copy "View ID" number, then go to /admin/settings/general and tab "Google Analytics" and paste to field View ID.
Note: Change in Google Analytics 4 property.
When creating a new property, you need to check the "Create a Universal Analytics Property" checkbox.
Then you will have view settings tab and View ID.
- Open JSON credentials file and copy client email. Then click on "User management" and add that email to list account. Just need view only permission.
Give your comment here if you got any problem.