Farmart - Laravel Single or Multivendor eCommerce System
Farmart is a Single or Multivendor Laravel eCommerce System using Laravel 8.x. It's a product built on Botble CMS.
May 01, 2022
By: Botble Technologies
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for purchasing this product. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file,
please feel free to email via my user page contact form here for quickly support. Thank you so much!
Admin Area: https://farmart.botble.com/admin
- Fully Ecommerce features: product catalog, product attributes, product variations, product collections, discounts, shipping…
- Sell Simple or Variable Products
- Built-in Order Tracking page
- Unlimited Categories & Sub-Categories
- Filter Products (eg by size, color, brands, categories, etc.)
- Optional Wishlist & Compare
- Product Deals
- Gallery lightbox for product images
- Product Image Zoom
- Color, Label, and Image Swatches
- Product Quick View
- Frequently Bought Together
- Advanced Typography
- Single checkout page
- Support many payment methods: PayPal, Stripe, Paystack, Razorpay, Mollie and SSLCommerz.
- Guest checkout supported.
- Multivendor & Marketplace: easy to enable / disable multivendor features.
- Multi-language, unlimited languages support.
- Multi-currency, unlimited currencies support.
- Full RTL support.
- Page, blog, menu, contact, newsletter, slider… modules are provided with the use of components to avoid boilerplate code.
- Powerful media system, also support Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces
- SEO & sitemap support: access sitemap.xml to see more.
- Google Analytics: display analytics data in admin panel.
- Translation tool: easy to translate front theme and admin panel to your language.
- Beautiful theme is ready to use.
- Powerful Permission System: Manage user, team, role by permissions. Easy to manage user by permissions.
- Admin template comes with color schemes to match your taste.
- Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions.
- Coding Standard: All code follow coding standards PSR-2 and best practices.
Visit us at https://botble.com